On Easter the family gathered for dinner and a little "together time."
Jayden & Grandpa compete in a game of Boggle; Grandma snuggles with Avery & Gracyn; Darren gives a double horsey ride & Jayden, Mayci & Tegan pose.
The last weekend in March I was able to spend time with Jayden, Tegan, & Mayci while Sheryl vacationed in California. Surprisingly, Mayci wanted to stay with me an extra day. This Grandma was thrilled since she is such a Mama's girl. She sat very patiently while I tried out a new hairstyle on her, then proceeded to chatter on two princess phones and prepare food in her kitchen. Tegan enjoyed climbing on the back of the couch and then "falling" off and spends some quiet time building. Jayden was pleased as punch when he beat me in a game of Mouse Trap. It was satisfying to see how well the kids got along and pitched right in to finish their chores. I had a wonderful time!


4 comments:
HOW DID YOU GET HER TO SIT STILL FOR THOSE BRAIDS?
Amazing woman, fantastic grandma, and world's best mom. Thanks for watching them- they LOVED it!
Actually, I did them twice ... two consecutive days. She was really good about it. Believe me, I was surprised. The only thing she didn't like was the bows. She insisted on taking them out.
I can't believe how much Macyi looks like Tegan with braids.
Oh! What fun! I'm not wishing away my years with my tiny kids, but I think being a grandma sounds like such fun!
(Way to get braids on Mayci! That's tough to do these days...)
Post a Comment