Isn't it exciting? Cinderella has been my all-time favorite princess since childhood!
You Are Cinderella! Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
5 comments:
PERFECT! I was happy when I saw that!
That is awesome! I guess Avery must have inherited her love of Cinderella from you...
Well what's wrong with me? I got Pocahontis (or however you spell it) whom I hate. I wanted Arial or Belle. I look and act nothing like my character. It makes me grumpy when I think about it.
Lucky. I got Jasmine. I thought I liked that character until I was told I was most like her, now I just see how whiny and ungrateful she is. Am I whiny and ungrateful??? I never get anything I want. I wish they said I was a different princess. It's not fair!
How coincidental Marisa, I was Pocahantas too. I really don't think you and I are that much alike. You are much more spontaneous than me. What is funny is that I wanted to be Belle. Naturally Wendy would be Cinderella! (She does sit in tne cinders a lot!)
Post a Comment