Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spencer Enters His Second Quarter Century

Last night we celebrated Spencer's 26th birthday.

He requested homemade lasagna for his birthday dinner.

He was joined by his roommates, Terry & Ryan and some of the family ... Clive, Wendy, Kevin, & Marisa & Jonathan.

He had a challenge making a wish and blowing out his trick candles, but we all enjoyed a red velvet cake and ice cream.

He received just what he asked for ... some kitchen canisters and a spice rack. His gift list has certainly changed since becoming a homeowner!
Happy Birthday, Spencer. We love you!

5 comments:

skcoe said...

(Heh, heh...spice rack...)

SORRY I COULDN'T BE THERE! You know I love that lasagna mom!

...and my brother...I love my brother too!

mel said...

Happy birthday to you Spencer!(Not that he'll ever read this since he is so opposed to blogs.) Sorry we missed it!

Mars said...

Happy Birthday Spence! I called and sent you a text on your birthday, what more could you want? I really don't want to know what you want, but still, Happy Birthday!

Marisa Jean said...

Ha Ha! You're in your second quarter of a century. That means only 6 more years before you are 30! That said, happy birthday!

mel said...

Yay! I guessed right! I actually figured that 1st it had to be Clive or Spencer. And 2nd that Clive would have picked a Star Trek or space something show! Woo Hoo! I guess I know you guys better than I thought!