For the first time in over a year we held a Witbeck Girls' Day at my house. Our crazy schedules seem to keep us from regular meetings, but we have all missed having them. So ... my two daughters, Sheryl and Marisa, my daughter-in-law, Melanie, and my niece, Lorie Jo and I had a mad-cap morning of card-making. Each of us designed two (or three) cards and supplied the materials for the others to make them. By the time we left, each had 11 new greeting cards in hand. Unfortunately, my camera batteries lost their charge and Sheryl forgot to put her memory card back into her camera, so we were unable to take any photos of our work in progress. We had a great time and look forward to our next day together.
Here are the finished projects. Lorie Jo designed the cards on the left & top, while Sheryl's are the two in the center & bottom.
Melanie (our over achiever) brought three designs.
Marisa's cute cards are those on top, while mine are the two on the bottom.



3 comments:
I LOVE your turquoise fold out card, I have big plans of mass-producing them this week with friends!
So glad we got together again...
Great Cards...I wish I could have been there. However, I don't think my cards would have been as cute!! :-)
I had such a good time. I wasn't trying to over achieve, I was actually indecisive. I couldn't decide which one to leave out so I brought them all!
Post a Comment