Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Too Busy To Die!

Once again I find myself getting further and further behind in the World of Blog.
My days are full to overflowing, but with the holidays upon us I can't spare a moment.
The gifts must be completed on schedule.
One day soon I hope to make a huge update. Of course, all my news will be old and moldy by then, but it is really the best I can do. (Do you think I could take a paid leave of absence from my job and delegate my Relief Society calling to someone else for a couple of months?)
Refer to my post of September 11th. The story's the same!

2 comments:

Mars said...

I understand the busyness of life all too well. I can't make one day from the other lately. Looking forward to seeing you on Thanksgiving.

skcoe said...

We're crazy too...and it's so hard to look outside of your own schedule to see how everyone else is doing! Hang in there, the holidays are approaching fast and we'll all be able to enjoy the fun things you've been working on! Right? (Right?)