It took years, but Kevin finally decided to break down and get a suit. The Ward was awfully impressed when he arrived today in his new duds. Don't you think that if he were to add a name tag and a set of scriptures, he would make an impressive missionary?


6 comments:
looks aren't everything. you need to add the right amount of brains and personality to complete the package. good luck! he does look sharp though.
HE LOOKS GOOOOOD! Can't wait to see it in person...
Wow! Kevin finally gave in huh? He looks awesome and I think the older he gets the more he is starting to look like Mars.
He does look good. You have such a handsome family.
Yeah Mel, careful because I see a lot of accidental butt-grabbing in your future. Watch out Kevin!
Ask Spencer about the time I tried to hold his hand in the car...HAHAHAHHA! It was pure reflex from holding my husband's hand while we were on long drives!
Post a Comment